At Tish, we believe in creativity, pushing boundaries, thinking outside the box and of course, the details! Your application at a minimum should include a cover letter, resume and/or folio and should demonstrate a passion and an understanding of what we do and the industry as well as who we are. Remember… if it doesn’t stand out, it may get lost in the crowd.
Due to the many resumes we receive, we cannot respond to all of them. All successful applicants, however will be contacted via email.
Interns (3 months: January – March 2019, paid internship)
We’re looking for passionate, enthusiastic event interns to join our growing #TeamTish family! Event interns will support and work directly with our experienced Events Design Team in delivering events from conceptualisation through styling and execution.
Support the Events Design Team in event related tasks and administration. Support the Event Design Team in pre-production of various event based projects, including:
- Supplier sourcing and liaison
- Venue research; maintain and develop venue database
- Source and research events related products, supplies and materials in Malaysia and other Asian destinations
- Event research relating to a pitching or proposal writing
- Production paperwork and documentation
- Liaison and coordination of external parties
- Pre-event registration management and liaison
Support the Event Design Team in on-site management of events
- Registration, reception, logistics
- Managing guests, performers
- Other supporting roles as assigned
Assist in the preparation of documents and materials for proposals, presentations and meetings.
- Production Executive
- Exceptional organisational skills with a natural eye for style
- Good communication skills
- Proving project management and supervisory abilities
- Proactive, independent with own transportation
- 1-3 years background experience in events, visual merchandise, interior design or production
Working with the Head of Creative and Operations Manager, the role of Production Exectutive will involve;
- Translating the client brief into an overall look / feel for the event
- Briefing internal creative, design and production teams
- Develop creative event proposals and strategies
- Continuously re-assess the project to ensure the aims are met
- Central point of contact for partners and vendors
- Overseeing all internal delivery and event production
- Budget management for event
- On site coordination and event set up