Tish was launched in 2014 with a simple thought that your home should make you smile and that everyone should personalise their space with pieces that tell a story and mean something to them. With a dedicated to chic living, Tish offers interior homeware and personalised gifts, sourced globally with an emphasis on Malaysian artisanal pieces made with love and respect for the environment. In 2015 we’ve launched our creative concept studio, Tish Events, offering bespoke event styling and planning services, specialising in personalised touches and details for weddings, galas, intimate soirees, editorial spreads and look books.
Here are some things a PR & Events Internship with Tish Lifestyle will teach you:
- Event planning processes, budgeting and tactics
- Onsite event production
- Event promotion, sales and securing sponsorship
- Press & media relations and marketing for event promotion
- 3 month minimum internship
- Willing to ramp up hours extended hours on events dates.
- Willing to bring own laptop. Access to Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a huge plus.
- Able to work alone without assistance or collaboratively with a team.
- Familiarity with the Tish Lifestyle brand (print, web & event).
- Familiarity with Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media sites.
- Basic understanding of content creation process.
- Ability to use the web as a research tool and to document findings.
- Be both professional and likeable in written and oral communications.
- Have a basic understanding of Branding.
- PR, Web design & coding experience a huge plus.
- A strong interest in a variety of events.
- Familiarity with Google drive tools.
- Interest in creative writing and community management.
a sense of humour. we work in a fast paced industry, fun and hard work is essential!
passion. we love what we do and want someone that shares our love of beautiful design, food and celebrations.
loyalty. we invest in our team and want someone that is going to grow with us.